Friday, December 15, 2006

Lets Talk about Believe by Brooks and Dunn

Here is another great song about faith and meeting the Lord ,being reunited with the people you love when you leave this world.The chorus and one of the verses:
I raise my hands, bow my head
I'm finding more and more truth in the words written in red
They tell me that there's more to life than just what i can see
Oh i believe
I can't quote the book
The chapter or the verse
You can't tell me it all ends
In a slow ride in a hearse
You know I'm more and more convinced
The longer that i live
Yeah, this can't be

No, this can't be
No, this can't be all there is
Music will touch your soul and reinforce your faith or perhaps help you find some faith ,we can all benefit by reading the words in red and having faith in Jesus and what he offers us.
I have been posting about music lately,but music appeals to so many people,I have always found solace in music even the songs that make me cry. And sometimes that is what a good song is about it makes you remember,think,and cry.

No comments: