Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen is a vibrant speaker and each time I listen to him I feel his message. He is motivated and motivating from the time he walks on to the stage until he walks off.
His presentation of faith is a message that brings hope and belief to millions of people around the world.
He reminds us that with God,all things are possible.If you are feeling down or grief stricken,Joel will bring you a message of the blessings of the Lord. His message is strong and profound to the intent on the reminder that God wants you to succeed, he wants the best for you. But Joel reminds you about a very important fact that you have to have faith, that you can be prosperous. Don't be negative, be confident and positive in the promise of the Lord, He loves us and he will provide for us if we only believe.
I thank Joel Osteen and his wife who is a powerful speaker in her own right because even thought I feel strong in my faith, he still brings me a message that I can relate to. if you don't know who Joel and Victoria Osteen are, visit their site, connect with them on TV, you will find his message uplifting.


Joel Osteen and his Message

No comments: